Hello Isabelle,
Another week another interview. I am the last one in line for the Stanford job
and so far I still do not have Daycare for my baby girl. I am in limbo and hoping something happens
soon.
In the meantime I am realizing how socially awkward I am and
sometimes notice people just don’t like me.
Maybe it is a church thing maybe it is a “just me” thing. I notice more these days than I ever did that
People act differently to me than I thought they did before.
I think I am a late bloomer and that my early life tragedy
kept me from developing in normal ways. They
at least effected my social interactions.
Part of that was my parents need to keep me isolated and not deal with
my outbursts and so I spent tons of time with doctors and away from my
peers.
Being a late bloomer just means to me that I am finally figuring
it all out later in life and will be successful now rather than peak in high
school like so many other people did. MY
dreams can come true with Stanford, and becoming a lawyer one day. It just may not be until I am 50.
It is a strange feeling as I age and feel younger but
wiser. I don’t let so much bother me
anymore. Yet, at the same time the way
people react or what they think of me does matter more.
I will keep with the hopeful thinking and plan as if I am
getting the job and everything will turn out perfectly. I deserve this job, this could be the one for
me? Maybe I wasn’t ready before, maybe I
just needed to go through everything to get to this point. Or maybe I am just a late bloomer.
What a great next chapter in my book. I get to go to Stanford!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.