Dera Isabelle,
It has been a week of Miracles….
First my little girls EEG came back clear and normal, like
nothing has ever happened. I have been
glowing from excitement. That is after I
cried out loud from the relief of seeing finally normal brain activity and
sleep cycles on my little girl. My partner/baby
daddy does not get it and was puzzled of why I would be crying from joy or
relief. Maybe, because I haven’t cried once during this process. I sucked it up and kept it in for two months
and then finally broke from the first sign that everything would be okay,
possibly? He has also been very attentive,
maybe because I have been beating him up a little over his attitude and leaving
me with everything. Which I do not mind… However I do mind when you have me take on
all the doctors, and duties with our newborn who has a ton of appointments and
do not cut me some slack when I am tired after a C-Section and everything.
Moving on…
I am trying to do research on certification classes and
stuff for Yoga, Pilates, Barre, and many other group exercise classes and when
I call or email people it seems everyone including major Gyms like Equinox do
not want to talk about it or play dumb like they have no idea what I am talking
about. Which I find interesting since
all the jobs require certifications in the postings but no one knows which one
is preferred? HMMMMM….. Equinox said to me they do not require
anything and just hire people they like or classes they like. I guess I would expect more with a $200. Price
tag on a monthly gym member for some of these places.
My previous employer, and I have settled and I am moving on
to the happy world of unemployment for the next few years while I purge and
re-invent myself.
Hooray for the purging, and I am starting with all pregnancy
clothes and professional clothes.
Strange thing is I get the feeling she will never let it go, she is
having people stalk me on LinkedIn and Facebook so I am deleting accounts,
etc. Sucks, but some people just always
need a scapegoat or somewhere to focus their negative emotion. Like I always say if the same thing keeps
happening to you then you might be the issue.
But, I am getting out of the field I am in for sure! I am D.O.N.E.
done.
Today I am doing well with my diet and still having issues exercising
regularly for a few reasons. First, I am
in pain if I do too much from surgery, second, they are still doing construction
on my gym area in the house. This sucks,
it has been 6 months and I am tired of the delays but I guess there is nothing
to do since I am not paying for it right?
SO over all good week for now… Talk to you soon Issabelle
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.