This last week had its good and bad. I had time with friends so that was good. My baby is growing and learning more so that is always wonderful.
My husband left again today and said he won’t be back for a while. We fought again about the usual and he said again I deserve to be threatened and hit. He said there is no dealing with me threw $100 bucks for the week at me and left. I am used to his drinking at night and then bullying me during the day then finally he leaves….
I just need the energy to get moving on my plans so I can become employed and get out of here. I am looking for a reseller or Jeweler to try and get rid of some insignificant jewelry. Then putting feelers out so I can find a JOB or go back to school. My husband keeps threatening me that he will take everything in court. What he does not realize is he can’t take anything from me. I have nothing already?? My son is not going anywhere and there is not a court out there that would take a child away from the mother that has raised him for the last year and half. Or at least that is what I would like to believe. It would never make sense for the baby to have to change so drastically because his father wishes it.
I wish I had someone to talk to or somewhere to go right now. But I don’t I have created this mess and need to find my own way out. It is sad but true.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.