Hello Isabelle It is a new day today!
Today is the day I must move forward and succeed. I have almost finished my business plan and I
am awaiting feedback from a few key people.
I started going to the NAWOB meetings this last week and
want to join the Master Mind Group.
However, I am not sure if it is for me or if I will just be in a room
full of women with direction and talking to them about things they really don’t
know what to do with. I have always been
different but …. Who knows maybe I should try and put myself out there, take a
chance.
My plan is too open my own fitness studio offering services
for families, and even kids with disabilities.
I want to call it Fitness Hero’s and Alpha Flight Fitness. Thinking that separation for kids care for
liability purposes.
Funny, everyone thinks I have a great idea, and so do I, but
it will be almost impossible to fund since I put my career on hold for the kids
again. Financial institutions like many
others see no value in motherhood. Well,
at least they cant put a value on something that doesn’t produce income. Needless to say I am still working 4 jobs,
and paying my bills.
Maybe my personal quest to fix the view of society on
motherhood can help others too.
I am doing this for you Isabelle, you and my baby girl. I don’t want to just sit around waiting to
die never being more than who I am today.
Plus I am terrified of what will happen to me when the kids don’t need
me anymore. I need to do something now
or I will belong to the state and become another women on welfare.
More to come later be strong and thanks for listening Isabelle. I now you believe I can do anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.