Hooray for Rain!! :)
Too much time has past since I wrote and let me tell you so much has happened.
I filed for a change of custody on my 14 year old son.
I am 32 weeks pregnant and counting down the days.
I am sick with a bad flu
My 1st sons father thinks he is GOD, I keep telling him GOD has a bigger penis… I know BAD but funny.
My husband is getting nicer and nicer everyday and I am a little suspicious. Hhmmmm?
Every time I leave the house in a car and I am driving I get a parking ticket, traffic ticket and just today lightly hit someone. Nothing big a little bumper rub…
I feel out of control, excited, sad, stressed and a lot of anxiety. But I seem to function this way.
I just want to go back to work, which no one really understands. They are always telling me why do you want to work if you don’t have to? Here is it plain and simple.
I like having my own money to do with as I please. I like taking my boys to the theater or symphony, or a expensive museum then dinner. I Like a date where we talk about our dreams and tell each other al lour secrets. I like to pay, That is what mom gets to do with her boys. That is why my 1st son still tells me everything at 14 year old. I don’t care if I ever make it rich or become a huge success. I want something regular; normal that will give me enough money to do whatever I want with my boys. Yes my husband is a great provider, yes he would give me the world and more. But there is something to be said for earning it yourself and answering to no body about how you choose to spend it. For the first time in my life I could do that, because prior to meeting my husband I worked to survive, went to college and took care of my first son alone. No extras, not nothing, just that. Well maybe?? I also fond a way for the theater and dinners or the good books. I felt if I was going to be broke all the time then at least we could visit the good life by being cultured individuals with some of the finer things. It has proven to be a great experience and great investment in my relationship with my son.
So cheers to going back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.