Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Enjoying the good and the Bad/ Current Day 2011

I am very happy with life today.

I know some things can be hard but they unfolding into a life I never knew I would have.
The good and the bad are balancing themselves out more.
My cousin went back in the hospital and almost died. I was there and thankful I could be there for my Granny and my cousin. He is getting better one day at a time. But I am embracing the fact that I get to be there for him and my Granny. That is a blessing.

I am caring for my two nephews and Niece, I am involved in their lives daily and I have a sister!

My son gets to be with me everyday (the baby) he is speaking words already at 1 year old and doing great.

My parents are calling more for what they need. It is strange being the one child they can rely on in a time in their lives that is difficult. There dentist practice has been put in jeopardy and I can help. It makes me feel needed.

My husband is up for another promotion. This would be great for our family so I am keeping positive. Even though we have the stress of two properties, filing bankruptcy and all the above I am adjusting well.

I am taking the little money I have from caring for the kids and using it to spend every Sunday at the spa. I have a mani pedi or facial done just little things to make myself feel good. I go to the gym at 5:30 am 3 days a week for now and hope I can get rid of the extra 20 lbs. It is what I need.

Balance is beginning and the negativity of the past is fading.

I thought I would work or go back to the hard life I had but instead I am able to give. I am able to be there everyday for the people I love finally. This is what my secret dream has always been.


I personally have been going through the transition of having a teenager, yuck! As well as being a stay at home mother and after being a workingwomen for so many years. Not that I don’t love my kids but as you know we all want to be more productive when you are use to being a women of the world.
I have been recently blessed with a wonderful relationship with my sister in law. She has become close to me in the recent months. She has three kids 4 months, 5 years, and 11. She has returned to work and found nothing but horrible experiences with the daycare in her area. I was filling in when needed and now have taken on the 4 month old full time as well as the other kids two days per week. I look at this as an answer to my prayers. For many years I have longed for the family I miss (my sisters don’t speak to me). I have now been given the opportunity to challenge my self and follow a path of life I never thought would exist for me. As of this week, I am Auntie, Mother, and Sister full time. I never thought my life would take me here and for years I left my hopes of family or didn’t want to want these blessings because of my fears of being rejected by the ones I loved most. But as you said GOD sent me my miracle and secret dreams of family. I am thankful for the chance to be in their lives everyday.


SO today is good and a little bad but that is balance, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.