Friday, April 8, 2011

Forward/ Current Day 2011

I am feeling better about my separation from my husband it is amazing how I let things get this bad. I enrolled in school and will be a student again at the end of the month. Now I have a lot to do before the court date and prepare for a possible battle.

I haven’t told my older son and I am afraid of what this might do to him. I am staying strong in hopes of one day having a normal life again with my own things.

The scary part is I have no clue where the bills are and have nothing in my name. It is like he kept it from me for years and now I have to start over.

I just hope the judge is fair, and sees what I am facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.