Sunday, April 17, 2011

What is yet to come/ Current 2011

This weekend has been wonderful with my two boys. The teenager and baby have been busy with me doing family stuff and today relaxing.

The teenager took the news about my husband well I guess. I only told him that my husband was gone for a while and needed some time apart from us. What am I supposed to say?? I don’t know what will happen or when. All I know is I can’t live the way I was living for so long with him.

I have been seeing a new therapist that has determined my main issue is I take too much blame for the problems in my life. That I blame myself so often it clouds my judgment or my gut instincts. Who knows? Maybe I can see that? I have been told a long time that everything is my fault…

I am working on getting stronger and moving forward in whichever direction life takes me. I start school this week and have y court date to find out what happens next.

I guess time will tell where I will land. It sure would be nice to have a plan, and in a way I do have a plan I think it is the hope that is missing from my life.

So for now I grieve the loss of a relationship I hoped would someday work out. Not sure what I liked about it other than the fact financially it was better than where I will be for the next few years. But I have had less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.