So maybe it has been awhile…
I tend to shut down and keep to myself when busy or
stressed. The last year and a half was
eventful to say the least.
I see some people have read some of my blog and that is
interesting too, I though I was the only one who read this stuff.
I went through four jobs, yes four.
I was lied to , robbed, bullied, discovered illegal activity
like embezzlement schemes, or racism,
and just bad behavior. I am still in the
mist of a discrimination suit with the last one. Therefore, I decided I am better off on my own
self employed.
I got back together with my baby’s daddy. Haha!
I am now close to delivering my final child and baby girl. The relationship is not what it was and
nothing really I care about any more but I gave up on love years ago. He is making a ton more money and provides a
better life financially for my kids.
I belong to a wonderful church I am pleased to be apart of
and teach Sunday school at every week.
I am happier home with my kids and my oldest Son has moved
back in realizing he needs his mother.
Lots of changes and improvements but that is what life is
about…. Building a better one right?
I am also 20 credits away form completing my BS in
Environmental Policy and already completed my AA in Paralegal Studies.
Daily I run and exercise and try not to freak out while I am
8 months pregnant and 65lbs heavier.
Things are different and better, but the same. My younger sons father is still an ass, but
sometimes in relationships you learn to accept what you cannot change and
find something to distract you. Like
Running Marathons and volunteer work.
I know it is odd
after everything he did to go back and try it again. I really don’t look at it as trying
again. I look at it as doing what is
best for my younger son and try and do what a women does…
We are strong for
our kids, period.
As least his family
is not around anymore and I have my privacy back.
Today was a good
day and my head is full of stories.
Tuesday’s are farmers market days for me. I get
to small and taste and enjoy. Then home
to manage everyone else’s life.
The dogs, kids, new
house and world around me does not exists for
few hours while I explore the colors sounds and flavors of the fresh
farmers market.
I know it is crazy
to think I am that into this shit!
Really??
But you know it’s
the little things…
Like why my faith
is back in humanity today. I sometimes
feel myself get negative and then out of nowhere some random stranger comes up
to me and says can I tell you something?
I never use to
listen and would just say NO and run but now I listen…
Today it was the
security guard at the Bank. He had to
tell me about how blessed I was, how my child would be beautiful and wonderful
and then handed me a little King James New Testament Bible and said “hold on to
your faith it will not leave your side if you remember why it is there.” Or something to that effect.
The words stuck
with me and reminded me to not be angry with the world but back to peace and
enjoyment of the little things at the Farmers Market. Sometimes there are signs out there
everywhere keeping us on track and we need to just stop saying NO and instead
listen to the strange guy handing you a bible on the street randomly.
But then again, it
could be the hormones from the pregnancy..
LOL
Be well more to
come this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.