Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pregnancy and stuff today....

So this pregnancy with my little girl, the only one and last baby I will have.  It has been my easiest pregnancy.  I have not been tired, nauseated, sick to my stomach or felt like my hormones have taken over me.  In fact I don't think I have really even craved anything?  Sure I want to eat what I want to eat but I have not had any cravings.

I will admit the one thing I have obsessed over is flossing my teeth.  Oh my goodness it is amazing to floss my teeth.  I wanted so desperately to have the professionally cleaned and scrapped but, not one dentists will take me.   Apparently, when your pregnant your gums bleed easily and are super sensitive.  For me this is true but at the same time I am obsessed with flossing, even if they bleed.  I can't stop it is like scratching a good itch.

SO on with Smith my day!   Today my wonderful two boys are supporting their mother at church and taking pictures for the ward directory.  You would think their father /Step Father would come but no, he will never support me in anything I do.  I was mad for a moment and then pulled my stupid ass up off the floor and said "why they hell would I want him there anyway"?

The older I get the more independent i get and the more I truly understand that I am in this alone, that with to with out you my life will go on and that is more comforting that relying on another person.

SO one with the beautiful sunny day in January.  Yes sunny, even the bears are out from the lack of winter weather.  Ironic how the one pregnancy I have the chance to be pregnant in winter it never changes to a real winter day with rain and cold.  Bummer, NO scarves and sweaters for me....

Maybe the boys will want Dim Sum after our outing today.  Nothing better than a steamed BBQ Pork Bun to brighter your tummy and afternoon.

Talk to you later Isabelle....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.