Sunday, September 6, 2009

Another day trying

Well I thought I should let you know I really tried. But my relationship I think is over….
I think and I am really ok with that. It is easier this way, that’s what I tell myself at least. I thought trying to change and open up maybe trust people. I was wrong I don’t need anyone but myself, never have, never will.

I still believe you can’t trust anyone you can’t just do anything for anyone or put yourself out there it is tooo dangers.

I had my chances, I used them and now there is no going back, too much has happened to much has gone wrong and too much leads to tooo much damage to be undone. You can fix something that is dented, scratched, fractured, or torn, you cannot fix something that has been shattered into millions of pieces.

I may be crying but soon I will all go numb and nothing will matter.

My therapist said I need to live my life not just look in on it, I need to participate. Well I did and all it got me was hurt once again. How do you participate when you are constantly standing on the edge waiting to fall. You can’t breathe because there is no room to breathe, think feel, or move. The weight has you smashed onto this edge and a feather will push you over.

Everyone keeps telling me I over react, maybe in his or her world I do, but from where I stand a drop of sand is a mountain.

Moving forward…. Here I go

Maybe tomorrow I can get back to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.