Here I am again staring back at you again
For all I have seen I wish none of it was true
Seems I am surviving time in a life that was never mine
That’s how I thought I would die
Till I could find where I lost you
Dear Isabelle thought I knew you well
Then you disappeared and I don’t know where you fell
Got to count on something
If only I knew what to believe
In search of Isabelle is what happened to me?
As a child she was stripped of her skin
Only to be sold to men
Now her nightmares make her bleed
She just wants to be set free
Please send her back to me so I can pick her up again Dear Isabelle
Now she’s got a gun and will use it just for fun
Yet they turn their cheek to look and never see
Causing pain creating the hate that comes so easily
Isabelle please come back and forgive me for not listening
Tear down these walls that don’t’ bring comfort at all
They blind you from reality
Dear Isabelle thought I knew you well
Then you disappeared and I don’t know where you fell
Got to count on something
If only I knew what to believe
In search of Isabelle is what happened to me?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.