Sunday, May 1, 2011

No body wins.../ Current Day 2011

Today was a hard day
My baby is having a difficult time with the transitions of going back
and forth between his father and me. He is crying and clinging to us.
My heart is breaking for him.
I wish there was another way, I wish things were different.
I can’t go back I can’t go back to the abuse.
I would like to fantasize about things working out better but I know
in my heart it will never.

It is the children who suffer the most and I will never be able to
look another man in the face and say I love you again. This is too
much to watch your children suffer from the mistakes made by their
parents. No parent should have to watch them cry form this mess of a
life that his father created by being so abusive to me.

A friend told me it will pass and things will be alright in long run.
I don’t want my child to suffer now but I don’t want them growing up
watching their mother be abused.

I don’t think anyone wins in a divorce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.