Friday, July 13, 2012

As you can see I bounce around a lot in this blog, present past future hopes.  Today or this week have been full of joy, I am in constant motion and now that I have done everything the wrong way I know exactly how to do it right this time.
My little guys father cancelled another weekend but I don't mind, it just gives me more time with the little guy.  FUnny how at first I was begging for time alone and now I don't want to be away from my son.  Maybe because I am happy....

I did have wednesday night off and had a few cocktails with a church friend.  YES, I said church, I know me at a place where I can actually go to church and not scream.  He is the music director pretty cool person.  Well, actually most of them ar ere ally awesome people.  It is an episcaplil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.