Saturday, May 17, 2014

MOM my greatest success!

Hey Isabelle,

I am having a cocktail and enjoying my afternoon so no judging...
I also sent todays post to friends, so fingers crossed I am not disowned by the normal people today for  my crazy blog!  OMG, like anyone would ready this....



So this week has been a week of wins... After months of heath ache...

And with that said I will be able take the time off to be home for the next two years, Or more.  

The looks and comments I'm getting from SOME other women about doing nothing but taking care of my children or family are shocking and expected at the same time.  We expect women to succeed at home and work. How could anyone just choose one? Being a  Super Mom is what we must do to be seen as equals.

I figured someone would at least understand how disappointing it is in our society to see that our priorities are more often NOT on our kids. Rather with our success In the public eye. I should not be scoffed at for my decision and sacrifice, but.....

Either way I am secure in my decision. I'm looking forward to reinventing myself and being with the children and my family, volunteering time to my working moms and church, etc. This is what gives me joy, and the opportunity to change my life and do whatever is needed to help my children develop or find who they are becoming and need to be.

It also makes me realize how thankful I am every day that I had the  mother I did growing up. Good and bad, Mormon conservative, with opposite personality and views. I love her more everyday.

All my love, to you my mom, for all the sacrifices you made.  I'm sorry it doesn't cover my mistakes. But maybe being as good as a mother she was to me will be my greatest success!

Love ya girl, talk to you soon Isabelle.

MAUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.