Sunday, October 5, 2014

Better Day today...


Dear Isabelle,

It is no wonder I feel nuts somedays….  Seems My partner that MAN I live with apologized and calmed down.  He is being nice and affectionate again now.  Seems to be a cycle with us these days…  It builds like a pressure cooker and then he is fine.  I don’t think he will ever learn how to deal with me or that being aggressive with me does not work well.    I am straightforward just want to know where I stand and the truth.  He leads with his emotions and I find myself reacting too much to his moods.  It is exhausting….

Unfortunately I have been venting to my dear old friend and I think he is starting to think this MAN I live with is an asshole or not good for me.  I really shouldn’t involve people.  I know better, well moving forward I need to remember I am here for my kids, period and cant screw that up.

Had a nice day finally with the kids.  My 4 year old didn’t yell or freak out in his room yet!  The baby is amazing and my soon to be 19 year old will figure it out, so I guess its normal.

I would like to believe other people with kids in a relationship have similar rollercoaster of a life.  Living with someone and getting through the tough shit it hard, if not impossible.  I just with the MAN I live with and have kids with could grow with me and not be such a fixed personality unable to bend change or see someone else’s view.   Especially with how fast I change and move.  I am constantly trying to be better rand reinvent myself.

I need to up my running this next week for the Nike women’s ½ marathon and to loose the rest of my baby weight.  SO I will push a little harder and try.    In the meant time I am trying to plan a weekend away with a gal pal…  This hardly ever works out because I am a loner.  I tend to do better on my own, but I will try I guess.  The church I attend also has a women’s retreat next month but I just feel like the odd man out all the time around a bunch or 40+ women trying to find enlightenment.  I think my life has dictated that I will always be more comfortable on my own.  Even though I should try to connect with people I just don’t. 

Oh Well, I am happy when it is less complicated and that means doing my own thing….

Talk to soon Isabelle, I hope things can stay calm for a little while.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.