Hello Isabelle,
In an effort to write more and avoid my insomnia, here I am
at 2:00am. I feel puffy and anxious
today. Not sure why….
I have been making plans for my sons 5th
birthday. I am always nervous to make
sure enough of his friends show up. Most
the time the dads come with the kids and rarely the moms. We are doing a Star Wars Costume party and
yes I am going overboard. I can’t help
myself when it comes to the kids. Its
like the energizer bunny takes over me and I can’t eat or sleep til it’s all
perfect. Plus I can always get their dad
to spend a ton of money on Birthday parties, and that is fun if not for any
other reason then to prove he has a lot more money then he tells me about… Soo we will have themed food, themed games
and decorations, I am even making a cool space tunnel out of the hall way with
lights and theme music. The entire house
will really be decorated like a space station.
I will be in full costume with the kids of course. I don’t think it is because I have nothing
else to do or that I am not working, I just really want them to remember the
good and joy of their childhood. I don’t
think any parent goes in with wanting their kids to need therapy, but I really
don’t want them to look back and have bad experiences outweigh the good ones.
The holidays are also on the way and we will be doing them
all at our house again. The only
difference is that it will probably just be us and Granny. Not like last year with my cousins. It is strange how every year my cousins wife
gets stranger and stranger. Maybe it is
me and the way women just react to me, or maybe its nothing personal. Either way no love loss here to her not
showing. Just wish the boys would come
by more often.
Well, I am feeling a but strange too socially these
days. I would like to say I pride myself
on not giving a fuck what people think, but I actually made an effort this last
year to grow up and pay attention to my actions or how people react to me. I am not sure sometimes with the church folk
of what their deal is? I have my for
sure people, the ones who are more like me and just there. Mostly men….
Then it seems the rest treat me differently, or some like to play pity
party on me because my partner never comes to church therefore I must be alone
and sad?? Or something?? They are always talking with that tone and
“oh dear how are things you okay?”
Little do they know I am severely independent and even though I complain
about him here and we have our issues we have plenty of money, and I like my
life, A LOT. I would not want him in my
business or with me all the time. I
don’t understand why anyone would want to spend all their time with just one
person? I know people would like to
think a good church is kind and welcoming, however you show them any weakness
and they hold it against you forever, like your wearing a branding mark on your
forehead. Its like I always say… “GOD
save me from your followers.” I really
don’t know why I put any thought into it, its not like their opinion of me
effects my life, its just fascinating I guess to see how wrong people can be
about a person. Then again, its not like
I ever have really let any of them get to know me?
Speaking of other people, how do you socialize with other
women regularly? I see these ladies I know
on Facebook, making plans for coffee, or other stuff regularly and I don’t get
it? How do they just click and do all
that stuff. Is it because they are
working moms and older than me? I have
never had that easy breezy clicky group of moms or friends I do coffee with or
just randomly get together with regularly some how. I feel like I am chasing people around to do
it and honestly have to force myself to make plans. I did make plans this week to talk to one gal
about a part time at home gig, to help with a little shoe money… LOL.
Something about being an online coach for health and fitness. This is more up my alley and easy for me
since I enjoy fitness and working out regularly. I tell women all the time it is about
creating opportunities everyday with in my regular schedule to work out and get
something in, I don’t need a gym or nanny, just a little effort to run 5 miles
to the store or stuff like that. Maybe
it will work out, I definitely need a separate blog just for my work out
routines.
Okay well good talk Isabelle, its nice to write my life
questions and curiosity down, so I can move on from it and stop being a whinny
brat. I am sure my boys would rather I
talk about farts and what’s for dinner rather than who I think my friends are
today. HAHA ! They are such boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.