I would do anything to feel something now
I would do anything just for one moment of peace now, a break from you and what you are to me
I would tear myself in two just be free
Contemplating the changes that in time will erase my pain
I am waiting for something that just won’t ever show
Waiting on a tomorrow I will never know
I’m caught in a nightmare that won’t end and I can’t stop the bleeding
Whatever they say about fairytales will never happen now
Never happen for me no matter how much I try to dream
I have tried everything and don’t know how
How to escape and start a new dream
I am silent now
Silently crying in my sleep
I would do anything to feel something now
I would do anything if I knew how
I would go back if I could and erase the blame
Looking at the situation now, I would never have stayed
I would have been stronger somehow
I would have done what I should and leave
Just to be who I was before, just me
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.