So now it has come to my attention that my teenagers father set us all up again for a fall. My son was told and reassured by his father numerous time that he was in fact communicating with me about the schedule changes.
That my son was lied to by his father and told that I knew everything and did not want him to go. SO I was upset and fell right into his fathers manipulation again.
There is nothing I can do if my son does not believe me and does not want to believe his father is lying.
I am at a loss of words to even try and figure out why a parent manipulates their child like this. Why he continues to play the games at my sons expense I will never know.
People tell me my son will figure it out one day and know the truth. I don’t believe that and think that his father will never stop.
There is nothing I can do, I cant leave, I can’t discipline my son, I can’t be honest with my teenager. Everything is turned into an issue for me.
I hope his father is happy and understands what he has won.
This is what I have been dealing with for 15 years and what will continue until I shut my son out or he figures out the truth. I don’t think either is possible.
People tell me to play the game keep my mouth shut and do nothing. That is easier said than done….
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.