Wednesday, December 22, 2010

On the 3rd day came the TRUTH/ Current 2010



It is going on three days of crap from my teenager and his father. I stopped answering the phone.

It is amazing how everyone I know in my life knows me for my honesty but my son.
The poor kid wants to believe his father and there is nothing I can do. I am faced with the dilemma of if he does come to my house again I have to be the parent and set boundaries. He can’t just leave my house whenever he wants and call me names.
I know his father’s lies pushed him and ultimately his father wins no matter what I do. My teenager has been lied to for so long by his father he just can’t see past it all.
Again this is my life and I am trying to figure out how to be better but I am becoming a doormat to his father and my teenager. So where does it end….
I would love to call my parents and explain the mess they assisted in with all this. But that is what my teenager father wants, more conflict. My parents continue a loving relationship with them and in turn allow him to manipulate the facts into telling my son that they don’t want to be apart of my life so why should he.
This is all far from the truth and I sit here silently just taking it all in….

On a good note my husband has stood up for me finally, in his own way. He isn’t playing into my anger over this and instead being supportive. He is actually involving himself in a positive manner. I guess that is good.

I am looking forward to seeing my nephews and nieces, spending time with my baby and enjoying my Granny for Christmas like I always do. It is just hard to be silent and not say anything, smile for the camera as I always do and pretend everything is all right.

Everyone keeps telling me to let it go and don’t feel bad. That as many know is easier said than done.

Today was more positive, tomorrow can be better. I am not running away and will stay for what I have left… The TRUTH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.