WOW…
It is another New Year and what does 2011 have in store for me I wonder??
Well the teenager Husband and I went to Sothern California and had an OK time. The teenager was moody towards the end and my husband just annoyed me the last couple days with his controlling bullshit. But it was a good trip and was nice to have something positive to do with the family.
The baby stayed with my parents and was perfectly fine. He always is…
I have very independent children for the most part. The baby needs more attention than the teenager but that is just a difference of personalities.
The JOB my husband worked on in Southern California was for a famous photographer. His wife and family are very kind. We were offered a JOB for the both of us to work on a few projects for them. Maybe this will give me sometime in the adult world.
The baby is becoming more intelligent everyday and I am starting to finally settle into being a stay at home mother full time. It only took a year? I do not adjust easily; I guess you could say I don’t like change… Funny part is I have changed more than anyone I know.
Talked with a few good friends and a few I could live without over the holidays. Seems no one really knew much about me back in my party days or 20s??
WOW, they had no clue of who I am or was, but they still call on occasion to brag or gossip about others from those years. It always fascinates me how people I knew that treated me poorly and then you all grow up and the egotistical bastards become the losers. Hahaha! I know I should not laugh at other misfortunes but really they were assholes and I knew it then just like I know it now. I just was having fun and did not care. I got what I wanted and I guess they did too. The difference is I moved on and they did not.
Well I think I am going to get a new routine going and extra exercise is in order soon. The extra couple pounds need to come off and the baby and I need to get out of the house more. That is all for my goals so far….
As for therapy or anxiety issues, they seem to only occur when the assholes in my life are around. Now maybe I should just get rid of them, my old therapist said biofeedback could help? I think some Ativan is in order for special occasions. Then again if these people had my history and life they might want to take drugs too. I really don’t know the answers and go back in forth in my head all the time regarding what to do depending on whom I talk to and the way I feel.
Oh and I hate teenagers today… But who doesn’t?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.