Saturday, October 2, 2010

MEN

Eyes wide open they have said when entering into the joys of love and marriage.
Take time and never take for granted the one you choose to spend your life with.
Many words have been said, many advice has been given, but none have prepared you for the world of pain that goes with living after you settle for someone after the damage has been done and the baggage follows you there.
WE all have lessons, we all must change, and not a day goes by that I haven’t become a stronger person for it.
Communication breaks down, and you now sleep in separate beds, waiting for the day it will end.
I haven’t spent one day without fighting for something, fighting to be heard, fighting to protect, fighting to fight.
I haven’t spent one day not being demeaned not being told I am less than what I am, yet I fight to prove I am different.
I pray for one moment, I pray for one hour I pray for one person to understand without being told who I really am.
I wait to be alone, I wait to never let go of my children, and I wait to be at peace from the negative world that swallows me whole.
Everyday I give up everyday I try more, everyday I have a little hope that today will end.
I am tired and fed up with manipulative MEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.