I was sending a text message to that old friend of mine who cheated on his girlfriend and was caught. When he was asked why he cheated, he responded with “she made me an offer I could not refuse”. This was in my head for a few days bouncing around wondering what kind of offer could she really have made???
So I asked? Well I sent a text message with a curious question asking for details of his adventures knowing the only way he would share is if I made it a little perverted.
His response was “Awesome sex anything goes no ties”.
Really? That’s all? What are we 21 and believe in the tooth fairy still?
I responded with a mean brutal response telling him you can have awesome sex anything goes with almost anyone these days. Especially no ties. HELLO we are in San Francisco, one of the most sexually charged and free love places anyone can live.
This is what he ruined a relationship over?? Why not just ask your lover to put on a wig, dress like a hooker, speak with a accent, then leave after and refuse to call her for a couple days.
I told him he is to old to play these type of games. He responded with I don’t need a lecture and that I did not know the whole story. Well, I new enough.
What is the point of having sex unless there is something to loose, something to be attached to, and something to make it a messy emotional experience you may never forget or recover from. That makes your entire mind implode and wonder why don’t I fuck this person more. What is wrong with attachments, they can be messy in a good way.
Then I remembered whom I am talking to, a man who can’t loose control or become attached without having complete control. It is his way or no way.
I have learned I can only control me, my little bubble, maybe my hair color, what I eat or put in to my body. But that is really it…
Everyone else is here for however long they are in my life and during the time I am with them, it is more interesting when you except people for who they are or what they are and then try and figure out if you want to keep them around. You don’t have to be friends with everyone, but you can enjoy them in the moment. It is really not that serious, or as black and white as some people make it.
SO why would I want to have sex with just anyone, “No Strings Attached”. I like getting into someone’s head, knowing every inch of their body. The first time is never the best time when you have sex with someone. It takes many times to get it right.
I can be completely involved in their world for however long I am there and enjoy the moment like it never ends. Make it messy, let go of what it can be or might be and pretend for a moment you are with them your whole life. Make love, beat them, do whatever you want. But Sex without attachments or emotion is a waste of time and over rated.
It becomes just sex and that is nothing special…
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.