Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Busy Momma

The last 4 days have been a mad dash.

Saturday the 23rd was a long drive up north to retrieve my baby from his grandparents after dropping him off the day before.

Wednesday before was spent with my sister-in-law and the new baby.
Thursday was spent with my dear friend in the east bay.
Sunday the 24th was a shopping day in the rain and black outs al over the island.
Monday I got to have lunch in the city with my best friend who I love dearly and the baby.
Today will be a gym day. I am feeling normal and like a load has been lifted from last weeks verdict of my diagnosis.
My teenager will be visiting this week so time to prep and time to plan are in order.


The baby is already up and moving and here I am typing away. I need more time, more time to slow down and enjoy. Isn’t that what we all ask for…. Time?

I know from having a child previously that time really flew by and it seems I missed sooo much. He never complains but I know those memories could have been more.

Sometimes I miss being a single mother with just him. We were closer then. But maybe that is because he was still my little boy and now he is my social teenager.

The baby is growing fast and tall like the first. He is very aware of everything but seems to laugh all the time. Different child different momma, and I am busy in a completely different way.

The next few months will be a challenge. Money will be tight, and the holidays are coming on quick.

So I would like to ask the fairies and gnomes my family think cook and clean around the house to please pick up the slack and finish my projects, do all the laundry, and clean, clean, clean…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.