Sunday, October 3, 2010

RAIN

Tutu it looks like rain,
Love the way the rain washes it all away…
The smell of clean air and everything is new again.

Had a great day with an old friend and my two favorite boys. It was perfect just in time and so important to me.
I remembered what it is like to really just be…
Just be, or flow with someone,
Enjoy the conversation with someone I know and knows me so well it doesn’t matter what is said just bouncing back and forth with ease.
It is supposed to be easy, sarcasm and banter is always appreciated.
I forgot what it is like for a moment, and then the moment reminded me.
I love being cynical, love laughing at the negativity in life, love today and wish it was always this easy.
My day is now complete; my day was a gift not a stress finally.
Thank you dear friend for being there to remind me how friends are supposed to be.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.