So it has been another wonderful day in my world. My kids are healthy I am healthy. But my husband has disappeared again. He doesn’t want to come home.
WOW isn’t nice how men think they can leave a wife and child with $60 bucks and not show up. He thinks again it is my fault. That I “snow jobbed” the last therapist he took me to that he choose into thinking I didn’t need medication. That being a house wife with no access to a bonk account, nothing in my name and the ability to do nothing without his permission has absolutely nothing to do with the issues in our marriage. The fact he will not allow me to get a job, not allow me to leave the state and not allow me to do anything without him knowing is not an issue at all , RIGHT?
Congratulations men you have shown me I was right. There are zero good guys. There are zero men in this world with any character left and I really need to spend my life alone.
Yes I am lumping you all in to one category, you deserve nothing more than that with the track record I have. You make great friends and cleanup ok, but really what can you offer me?
I am not upset about another divorce, just putting myself in this place and trusting another man like I have, who has once again left me with nothing. Oh well I do get the kids and I do get my space and privacy back. At least I have myself and I learned my lesson to trust no body but me.
SO thank you universe for the reminder and lesson once again. The only person I can count on is me. The only person I have to blame is myself. I am the only person I need.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.